A great way to save money and personalize your wedding reception is to take care of the drinks that will be served at the event. If your venues will let cater or set up yourself, you are in luck.
But how do you know how much booze to buy?
Here are some great drink calculators that help you decide how much alcohol to buy depending on the number of people you have and the quantities they tend to drink.
Word to the wise: shut down the bar at least one hour before your guest have to leave. Another good think to check is alcohol liability insurance. Your wedding insurance should cover any alcohol related accidents.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades